Governor Northam Has Been Busy While We’re On Lock-down
According to several press releases sent out over the weekend here is what Governor Ralph Northam has been signing into law while we are all asked to stay-at-home.
Because there have been so many new laws signed over the last week and each press release outlines several reforms Colonial Beach News will be presenting them in small articles over the next few days to make them easier to digest.
Governor Northam Series Part 4 Appointments
On April 10, 2020 Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth Board Appointments
Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice and Prevention
- Morgan L. Faulkner of King William, Attorney, Office of the Public Defender, City of Richmond and Councilperson, Upper Mattaponi Indian Tribe
Board of Directors Virginia Air and Space Center
- Stephen Cobb of Richmond, Attorney, former Deputy Attorney General of Virginia
- Miranda P. Subramanyam of Ashburn, MA Supply Chain, Northrop Grumman Space Systems
- Edwin Ward of Hampton, Law Student, George Washington University Law School
Richmond Eye and Ear Hospital Authority
- Robert A. Crouse* of Midlothian, President and CEO, The Virginia Home
- Frank J. Franzak, PhD of Chesterfield, Faculty, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Business
- Alan Lombardo of Midlothian, CEO, Sheltering Arms Institute
- Anne Howell McElroy, MD* of Richmond, Physician
- Andrew J. Michael, MD of Goochland, President, Commonwealth Eye Care Associates, PC
- Paul T. Miller, Jr. of Manakin-Sabot, Public Relations Consultant
- Wayne Shaia, MD of Henrico, Physician, Balance and Ear Center, Inc.
- Walter F. Spence of Henrico, Vice President of Maintenance and Capital Programs, Commonwealth Senior Living
- Joanne Wiley, CFA of Richmond, Financial Advisor, Davenport & Company
The Library Board
- Laura Blevins of Abingdon, Regional Director, Office of U.S. Senator Tim Kaine
- Maya Castillo of Fairfax County, Political Director, New Virginia Majority
- Leonard Tengco of Vienna, Attorney, Pesner Altmiller Melnick & DeMers PLC