Beginning Thursday expect:
- One way alternating traffic on the bridge Monday – Friday (see note* for 4th of July)
- Automated flagging devices will control traffic (operators nearby in case traffic needs to be altered)
- Speed limit on bridge will be 35 – 45 MPH during construction
- A vehicle width restriction of 9 feet will be in place once construction begins
- No routine work on Saturday and Sunday (unless need arises during project)
- Anticipated Completion – Prior to Labor Day Weekend (Mid-August)
- All work must be complete by November 1, 2018
- Overnight bridge closures only if needed
- Emergency vehicles will always have access to pass through work zone regardless of work being performed.
Subscribe and read the full article here.